Can Garlic Treat Parkinson’s Disease - Parkinson's Movement

Parkinson's Movement
16,008 members15,163 posts

Can Garlic Treat Parkinson’s Disease

The finding provides more understanding of how garlic may prevent age-related neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. ... “Most people think of it as a 'superfood,' because garlic's sulfur-containing compounds are known as an excellent source of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.real...

A Clove a Day Keeps Alzheimer’s at Bay

awakeningfromalzheimers.com...

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Easy to do! Natural approach! Cheap to purchase! We might stink but worth buying gum, mints and mouthwash to offset thee odor.!

How much garlic per day? I did not see that in the article. Thanks, Kia!

3 likes

I couldn’t see either. If I find will post here.

My brother in law is 79 and he takes a bulb of garlic a day . I don’t know how he does it.

On a different note , can I ask what make you take mannitol and magnesium citrate? My husband is considering a start on mannitol.

1 like

Jumex

I take Mannitol to help “removing” the alpha-S protein clamps.I don’t take MG citrate anymore.

1 like

i stopped my husbands magnesium citrate.When he took it, i thought it may stop his tremor while sleeping.it did have some effect. But he suffers from bradykinesia . He takes 1.5g of B1 .The only pd drugs he takes is azilect which is terribly expensive.By taking B1, hes able to have continuous walking which he couldn't , but he talks in the sleep at night. Did you ever suffer from bradykinesia?If yes, how did you overcome this?

1 like

I had subtle Bradykinesia before starting Thiamine. Now I don’t have a visible Bradykinesia. I would give credit to Thiamine and Keto diet.

The idea of just eating fat and no carbohydrate must be very difficult. A few years ago , my friend told me something about keto diet intravenous . Or do you mean you keto all the way? And you do lots off exercise too?

Very Low carbs , intermittent fasting + moderate good fats = soft ketogenic diet

1 like

You may also like...