THIAMINE INJECTIONS IN USA: Dr. C from... - Parkinson's Movement

Parkinson's Movement
16,837 members16,346 posts

THIAMINE INJECTIONS IN USA

Boyce3600
Boyce3600

Dr. C from Italy has recommended Thiamine intramuscular injections 6 days a week for 4 weeks. Can anyone direct me as to how to locate a Dr or just to purchase to have an RN inject? Have emails out to 2 Naturopaths and will call our PCP.

Thank you!

16 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

This is the first time I have heard Dr. Costantini recommend that many injections per week! Usually it is two per week. Please keep us posted on how that goes for you!

Art

Boyce3600
Boyce3600
in reply to Hidden

Ok will do. Thank u

RoyProp
RoyProp
in reply to Hidden

Must be a translation error!

Boyce3600
Boyce3600
in reply to RoyProp

Are u also saying 6 times a week is a bit much ?

RoyProp
RoyProp
in reply to Boyce3600

Yes!

Good luck, hope they help once you find somewhere!

What dosage did Dr C recommend?

Boyce3600
Boyce3600
in reply to Dee1980

I dont know the dosage let me look back on his email

Boyce3600
Boyce3600
in reply to Dee1980

It's 100 mg day

I wonder if a naturopathic doctor would be more open to Dr Constantini's protocol. I see they sell Thiamine for IM injections to dogs, horses and cattle. Wonder what they give it to animals for? I guess we'll have to start getting friendly with the local farmers and/or veterinarians.

Thats interesting. Yes have calls in to a few naturopaths; would also like to find where to purchase vials as i have an RN who could inject. thank you for the suggestion

park_bear
park_bear
in reply to Boyce3600

In the US you would need a prescription.

I hope that was meant as a joke. Please, DO NOT take anything that is intended for animal use.

It is available through compounding pharmacies with a doctor's prescription. 100mg six days a week seems like an excessively high dose. If your PCP will not prescribe it, make an appointment with a ND who should be more open to it. A reputable provider will not issue a prescription without seeing you.

Thank u; we have an appt tomorrow with PCP. We will start there. Have 2-3 NP to research, as well. Dr. C is now saying to do the 100mg injections 3 times a week and report to him in 20 days. My husband is very seriously ill.

Where(ish) are you located?

Dallas/ Ft Worth metroplex

You may also like...