Parkinson's Movement
13,232 members11,833 posts

Live experiment : beginning Thiamine chlorhydrate

I am impressed reading all the documents I found these past days, thanks to this group participants, among others, by Royprop.

I'm a 66 yo male, diagnosed 18 month ago. I will begin with 100 mg 2 times a week administered parenterally (IM). My GP is OK with that and gave me a prescription.

I intend to keep all other medication/supplements the same.

20 Replies
oldestnewest

I will be watching.

1 like

Mistake....

Why do you think that?

Oh my finger slipped ...that’s all...I had nothing to add....my Dyskenesia gets in the way all the time.

Have you tried CBD oil ? Or thc oil? It works for epilepsy.

In my country it's strictly forbidden, even for therapeutic purposes.

Are you uk? Cannabis is easily available, with the psychotic element removed.

No Dap, where I live is under french law. It's very strict when it comes to cannabis.

1 like

Yes, there are some dutch sites who explain case studies about THC..........

I trie to get it, but I'm living and working in Switzerland, so we have to wait and see...................show The Health Cure.......

also my famous dokter (Dr. Joachim Mutter), unbelievable overbooked, recommends me to take MSM (not MMS).............because there is also some Borrelien-issue involved in my case (and some dokters says they can also affect the CNS)

In which country do you live ??

Canada

Strange....., I thought that Canada, with Holland and Israel are the "easiest" what that concerns........

Good plan. Please let us know how it goes.

I will...

Wow, how on earth did you manage to get your GP to agree to give a prescription for that? Amazing......Are you in the UK?

I'm under french law. He just checked that It was not overdosed, and gave me the prescription. It's vitamins and it's over the counter if taken orally. Not a big deal.

Just had my second shot. I chose to have an injection every third day, that's 2.5 x 100 mg per week.

It must be placebo effect, but I must admit I feel a little better. Better mood mainly.

"One swallow doesn't make a summer" though.

2 likes

Did you experience any side-effects? Did you feel uncomfortable or pain during the IM injections? I keenly follow your acount too. Thank you for sharing

No side-effect whatsoever, Greenday. Maybe easier bowel movement.

The IM is a little painful, but nothing to pay attention to. If my wife was not a registered nurse I would have gone pills. Thank you for following.

3 likes

I also experienced easier bowel movement.

2 likes

Please can you update us of the Thiamine Hcl effects?

1 like

You may also like...