Parkinson's Movement
13,244 members11,846 posts

The Natural Way

I've been talking all the herbs listed here for about a month and a half which I bought in bulk from ameriherb.com and I have had wonderful results. No more stiff toes no more freezing right leg and emotional state of mind is excellent. The only difficulty I've had is getting a right arm tremor under control because the mucuna pruriens I bought is from nutrivita and its very strong and hard on my stomach so I'm playing with the dosage but the few times I've taken it although difficulty in digesting it has slowed the tremors impressively plus stiffness in right hand disappeared.

natural-treatment-cure.com/...

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you for posting

2 likes

its good to know. BTW from where are you buying mucuna pruriens

😚

1 like

How did you determine the dosage for each?

Those herbs, other than mucuna you may take a spoonful no need to measure. But you may want to do 1/2 tbs because it's alot of herbs to get used to

Are you taking that expensive stuff in the link above?

Which stuff Julie? From the hekma website? NO. I used the website for info and then purchased herbs from ameriherb. Lots of trial and error. I've been a vegetarian for about 20 years recently after diagnosis a vegan for about 3 months. Have been experimenting with herbs for about 1 year; way before diagnosis. Some herbs are necessary to purchase in extract powder because they are more effective ie. Mucuna

What dose MP do you take please..

1/2 tsp. I've tested mucuna to be most effective when taken in green tea but I'm still getting used to digesting because it's hard on my stomach with the green tea. Otherwise its not as effective but easy digestion

1 like

If you're going to take the Nutiva 98% pure MP, please consider buying a jeweler's scale (<$20 on Amazon). 1/2 tsp is a massive dose. By my measurement, 1/32 tsp was 100mg.

There are folks taking over 1000 mg a day.

I'm not saying don't take it, I'm just suggesting to know the size of your dose. I tried a protocol using the Nutiva MP/EGCG in the hope of reducing or eliminating dyskinesia. I had dyskinesia with a 40mg dose. For me it was critical to know the dose.

Thank you I think you're right I may be taking too much to start off with.🤗

What you taking beside mucona ?

I'm taking almost everything listed on this page but I didn't buy this very expensive stuff natural-treatment-cure.com/...

You may also like...