1. C/L long use is causing dyskinesia - nonsense; dyskinesia is caused by the advanced PD - not enough cells to store/produce dopamine left; he urged me to start C/L asap.
2. Proteins slow down the C/L absorption - nonsense; actually is the alcohol which does it.
3. Parkinson is a nonhereditary disease - nonsense; it goes back 5 generations and my son has 5-10% chances to get it; eating organic or certain diet (no gluten, no sugar etc.) is nonsense; the pesticide contaminated foods like non-organic apples are peaches have nothing to do with PD
4. Natural Supplements help - nonsense; they make PD worse.
5. Alternative ways (acupuncture, chiropractics, etc.) - waste of money;
6. Exercising - the single one which may slow down PD
He told me that before C/L (1967) all PWP were fully disabled in 3 years and dead in 5.
I want to hear your ideas about all of these.