% Dopa in Mucuna

Hi gang. I'm trying Mucuna recently. Haven't really noticed much difference but I've only flirted with the capsules, not the powder. I think I'd like to give the powder a go but am startled at the range of % of dopa that seems to be available. What % is properly efficacious and - if you're UK based - maybe you could point me in the direction of a supplier's website.

Many thanks to any respondents.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Jeeves, I have successfully swapped half my synthetic ldopa for mucuna, so far. I have chosen a 15% ldopa capsule because you then get lots of other ingredients that benefit parkinsons's. I buy Solaray DopaBean from an American firm iherb.com which provides 50 gms ldopa per capsule. I'm feeling better on more natural less synthetic ldopa.

2 likes

How is it going? does it work?

From what I'm hearing, you can only properly substitute the L/C for Mucuna if you go down the 98% route. But I'm hearing also that if you augment L/C with 98% it has led to dyskinesia in some cases as the body has been flooded with too much. Problems problems! Maybe Dap has the balance right?

You may also like...