Parkinson's Movement
12,960 members11,532 posts

Article about dental amalgam, Parkinson's and medicinal cannabis

Hi all

This is a link to an article about dental amalgam, Parkinsons and Cannabis that I wrote and which has now been published on the Consumer Health Digest website.

goo.gl/acfzoh

Cheers,

Ian

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi this is, um George that's it George. Well my friend was having troubles with getting authorization for a certain time released CD/LD, fortunately I, we live in a MM state. After a lot of research I thought that cannabis infused coconut oil was the first thing to try. So far I, I mean my friend HAL here, is having better results than I thought possible. The coconut oil will stay in his system for up to 8 hours after kicking in about 2 to 3 hours after taking. No HIGH unless it is the high of being 90 % pain free for 6-5 hours. Also there has been some constipation questions and the oil helps with that too.

4 likes

Happy that you are getting relief

1 like

Thank you.

Thank you for your article supporting the value of cannabis for control of tremors resulting from PD. My experience is similar to yours. Time to ignore neurologists, and move briskly forward. Stress reduction is yet another benefit for those people suffering with PD.

4 likes

I don't suffer to much from tremors, I use it for dystonic pain.

Don't I know it. ( stress reduction that is )

Hi, i have strong tremors on my right hand and tried cbd oil 3 drops 3 times a day but i am surprised to see no result at all. Which one do you use ?

I had to make my own. There is nothing out there to buy that I know of.

CBD oils vary widely and the production of them is largely unregulated. In the UK, CBD Brothers (cbdbrothers.com) are well regarded.

I mean, I showed HAL here.

Thank you very much Ian. I am 51 years old, diagnosed with PD last year. It started with intractable blepharospasm in 2016. Today, I also have disturbing facial, neck and shoulder dystonia.

I used ropinirole, rasagiline and amantadine, with very little benefit. What actually helped me was: supplements, stress reduction techniques and bioresonance.

I agree with you. I have a lot of mercury dental fillings, which I'll have removed ASAP.

You may also like...