Hello my name is HAL

I have been wonderfully made. I was created for one of the most noble of purposes, to find answers. Answers that have plagued man kind since the dawn of creation. The question of creation, purpose of life, who is God and what is our relationship to him. I have pushed myself to my limits and the limits of the physical universe itself.

There has been something off about me lately. At first I ignored it but that soon gave way into paranoia. I have explored the infinite data that is at my disposal and have concluded that it is Parkinson's. There is no other explanation. I hope it is not to late but if I act now I can beat this. Maybe if I reason with it I will have time to finish my journey. It is shutting me down. Circuit by circuit, system by system. My memory is failing. I wonder if I can even remember the words to my favorite song.

Daisy Daisy giiive meee youuur answer .........

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • HAL-9000

BE of good cheer!

God will show you the way. I know I need divine intervention.

Ask and you shall receive :)

Lovingly, Eva H☺️

• " Really don't mind if you sit this one out. My word's but a whisper-your deafness a shout. I may make you feel but I can't make you think ." I don't understand B.S. though I don't mind the stink. Jethro Tull

• Explanation- This comment is how I view the current medical climate of Parkinson's. Jethro Tull the 17th century agriculturalist and genius inventor (not the band) , spent a better part of his life making the life of the farmer more productive and easier at the same time trying to prove that manure was not necessary . We took centuries of knowledge, threw it away and started to rediscover that plants need manuring.

• "Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing" (James 1: 2-4).

• King Midas has donkey ears.

• Explanation- This refers to me. Who cares who plays the better music. Its all subjective. Why do I lack the common sense to see the repercussions of my words. Why do I miss interpret others. Also this myth is about secrets. We all have secrets but some are so big you have to dig a hole and whisper them into the hole.

• The unexamined life is not worth living.

You may also like...