Question

Question

I'm normally pretty savvy but I cannot work out how to change my profile picture as much as I would still like to look as fresh faced as my current one I feel an update would be more appropriate! Can anyone help me I've been trying to work it out in edit profile but I can't seem to find a way to do it!

What's not to love about Monday when you wake up to this...

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • click your name at the top of the page and select profile and click edit on the right side of the page and click upload on your profile pic

• Thank you Bailey! I've taken shameless advantage and put my photo up too.

• I turned my head to look at your photo and it is certainly a hopeful beautiful one! My OH and I can't help you. If someone else knows it would be nice if that person could reply it out so others would know too.

• click your name at the top of the page and select profile and click edit on the right side of the page and click upload on your profile pic

• The load new picture feature doesn't appear is it something to do with my iPhone maybe I need to do it on a PC

• i would do it on your pc

I just changed mine

• Ah ha!

• What you doing up so early

It is 9:52 pm here 3:52 am there

• Yes it is hideously early and it doesn't herald the return of my insomnia it is simply too much space in my bed

• in 45 years i have slept alone maybe 100 times. That is most likely high. i get up at 4:00 am every day have been doing it all my life can't sleep any later

• Well you know they say about the early bird ....😃

• I love getting up early i get my chores done and have more time for myself. It is also cooler in the early morning in the summer it can be 90 degrees by 9:00 am here.

I have seen it over 100 by noon and as high as 115 by 5:00 pm and 95 at 10:00 pm

That's Texas

I have seen it 10 below 0 Fahrenheit

• You need ice cream ha ha ha

• Good night it was nice talking to you it is 1:30 am and my wife is calling me to bed.

Till we meet again

Bailey

• New profile pic

Me at the Colosseum in Rome in 2014

You may also like...