I read how seeing certain colors can a influence brain chemicals and did this simple experiment.
1. Find a quantitative way to measure your PD symptoms. For me, I rotate a tennis ball between my thumb and fingers using my left hand (where my PD is worse). Then I count the rotations I can do in 30 seconds. You can also do finger tapping frequency. If you are taking Sinemet, make sure you are in the "off" mode.
2. If you have Microsoft Paint on your computer, click on a color and use the paintbucket icon to color the background. Then click on full screen and stare at the color for 60 seconds.
3. Perform PD test, i.e. ball rotation, finger tapping, etc.
4. Do this for yellow, green, red, and blue. If you place your mouse arrow over the color box in Paint, the name of the color will appear.
5. Repeat each color a few times.
Let me know what color lessons your symptoms and what color makes it worse. You may be surprised!