TOMORROW-TOMORROW-TOMORROW 28 June 2013 at 8 PM UK time PARKINSON'S MOVEMENT WEBINAR 6 "MEAN GENES "

TOMORROW-TOMORROW-TOMORROW

28 June 2013 at 8 PM UK time

SPREAD THE WORD - PARKINSON'S MOVEMENT WEBINAR 6 "MEAN GENES "

The next Parkinson's Movement webinar is entitled MEAN GENES: THE GENETICS OF PARKINSON'S.

There is a clear genetic link in approximately 5 to 10% of Parkinson's patients. It is possible that even in the remaining 90%, other genes may also have important considerations for our overall well-being. Our genetic make up determines who we are and how we respond to illness.

Can we inherit Parkinson's and pass it on to our children? Why is the genetics of Parkinson's important? How do we decide whether to have genetic testing? Should the choice influence whether we have children? How do we respond to genetic testing. How is this information useful to us?

All of these questions and more will be addressed in the next webinar. If you have questions you want answered, please contact Jon Stamford (jon.stamford@parkinsonsmovement.com).

DON’T MISS IT - Join us at livestream.com/parkinsons AT 8 PM UK time

oldestnewest

You may also like...