Pain pain pain what can I do?

Question I am recently a new diabetic but for the last couple of years I have had this terrible pain in the lower part of my back right side as I walk it pops loud and seems to be affecting the right hip. Hip is painful to move outward in word shooting pain constant. Since this started I have been incontinent of urine daytime and nighttime wetting. Never had this issue before had been a real blow to the real man inside me I am in agony allot what might it be?

Been in depends for 24/7 for two years

Please ideas help????? Thanks

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi sorry to hear this. I presume you have been to the doctors? What did s/he diagnose you with and what are they doing about it?

• Yes, this definitely reads like something that needs follow-up and a discussion with your GP. Have you had a diagnosis? Were you assessed for the condition of your disks and any nerve compression that might be contributing to the incontinence? Have you had imaging and an assessment of your hip?

• You must go to your gp and tell them about the incontinence and pain asap , dont let them fob you off better to get this checked out sooner rather than later good luck

You may also like...