☺☺☺☺☺☺

good morning every single one of you out there. omg I was so surprised when I woke up this morning (this morning6.45am) I thought my clocks had all gone wrong. lol I was in loads of pain but I slept so my happy face is here. hope all are as well as can be expected. or as good as. just a few word's maybe put at least one smiles on one face as they are infectious. ☺☺☺☺☺have a nice day Sunday relaxing.☺☺☺☺xxx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi chazwitch

You made me smile that's one person :-)

Smiling is infectious

You catch it like the flu

When someone smiled at me today

I started smiling too

I walked around the corner

And someone saw me grin

When he smiled I realised

I had passed it on to him

I thought about the smile

And then realised its worth

A single smile like mine

Could travel round the earth

So if you feel a smile begin

Don’t leave it undetected

Start an epidemic

And get the world infected.

Xx

• love it. that's what it's all about.xxx

• Exactly

And I just yesterday did a special fx Halloween make up Cheshire cat lol

Now that's a grin

X

• It made me smile as well, i try to smile at most people when i'm out, some most people smile back other's look at you as if your crazy lol like you i feel smiling is infectious. I hope you get a good sleep tonight and waken up with a smile😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Isn't it great 👍🏻 glad you had such a good sleep. Oh how it varies. My body decided to play me up and kept me awake until 4am 😩 Like you it's such a smashing feeling when I look at my Fitbit and it's registering 7 hours 😁

Jen X

• I've not got a fit bit but my phone register the time I sleep. I normally don't believe it but it has to be right sometimes.x

• I believe mine A. I know aroundabout the time I went to sleep and B. the time I wake up. I also believe the amount of times I'm restless 😬 too many bathroom visits 😩

Jen X