Please keep these few house rules in mind when contributing on Pain Concern Forums:
Posts and Replies:
- Respect other people, comments should not be abusive, intimidating or offensive in nature, and should not be made to deliberately provoke other commentators.
- Don’t include swearing, obscenity, profanity or foul language.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or any other personal characteristic.
- Don’t link to sites or images containing pornography, gross violence, or any content likely to cause offence in any way.
- Keep to the topic being discussed.
- Don’t post content that constitute spamming of the site (posting the same comment over and over, non-sense comments, trolling, advertising, irrelevant web links…).
- All content are solely in English; this includes any attachments or other forms of public display. Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resource to moderate comments in other languages.
- Don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and breaking copyright.
- Don’t advertise commercial products and services , you can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment.
- Don’t post content raising child-protection issues (child abuse, bullying, personally identifiable information or soliciting participation from kids and teens).
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get you parent/guardian’s permission before submitting a post.
- Don’t reveal contact details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses, or any details that can personally identify you or someone else.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Individuals commenting in their official capacity on any platform must identify their Agency relationship.
- If you feel provoked by what you consider to be a personal comment, please try not to respond and contact the moderators who will deal with this situation as soon as possible.
- Please also alert the moderator to anything you find offensive or abusive on any of our Web platforms. We will deal with it, in accordance with the above rules. To alert the moderator Email, Private message us, click on the ‘Report’ or ‘Flag’ link on/about the appropriate comment and send a message including a brief explanation of your reason(s) for requesting its removal.
Images and videos:
Users posting or sharing any images with Pain Concern
- Authorise us to publish the photos publicly
- Agree the images do not violate or infringe any copyrights.
- Agree that Pain Concern is not liable to seek permission to publish any photos that users initially shared with us, including photos of those under the age of 18
- Agree that any images that are obscene or off-topic in nature or violate the privacy and safety of a user will be deleted
Health Unlocked Community Guidelines:
Health Unlocked has its own set of comprehensive community guidelines to which we abide on top of our own house rules above.
For more information, please visit: