Chronic pain research call for participants!

Hello all,

As a postgraduate student at the University of Southampton, I am currently working on a project that explores how chronic pain affects cognitive biases. People with or without pain are all welcome to participate.

Chronic pain has profound effects upon quality of life, and it is hoped that the results of this research will contribute to our understanding of how people living with chronic pain perceive the world around them. This study builds research conducted over the past ten years at the University of Southampton.

The study has ethical approval from the University of Southampton Ethics Committee, and the information given by participants will remain confidential.

If you are interested, please follow this link: The questionnaire takes about an hour to complete. All participants will have a chance to win one of 3 $10 (or £6) Amazon gift cards.

If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to contact me at

1 Reply

• When I took part in a study we were all given a £5.00 voucher for taking part.

You may also like...