Muscle pain facet syndrome

I have been having injections done sense last year, I've had trigger points and the facet injections where you are put to sleep. When you are in constant severe pain your willing to do anything to get relief. But the injections have not worked for me either. I am happy to hear it works for some people, but it's difficult on those who do not get relief or have not had the procedure done before. So they need to know what to expect..When you live with chronic pain with little relief in sight it's hard not to become frustrated and negative, were only humans and can only take so much. I was in a severe car accident over a year ago and have had physical therapy, chiropractic care, and pain mgmt. I'm on more medication then anything for pain ,sleep and depression. I'm 32 and can no longer work, it's devastating when you are use to doing things you can no longer do, existing hurts even, and it's extremely wearing when treatments don't provide relief because you begin to loose hope. We have to be honest with each other at least we're not alone, I would not wish this on anyone. I hope the best for you all! I never understood this until I now going through it myself. Try everything you can it's hard not to give up.

1 Reply

• Hello Dragonfly32,

Welcome to Health Unlocked Forums. I'm sure you will find lots of information and support from our excellent friendly members.

Best wishes

You may also like...