Pain Concern Carer Community

Do you have a question or concern you would like to ask our panel of experts?

This is a space on our forum where you can pose any questions or concerns to a panel of experts. The experts, which include family therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, physiotherapists and representatives from the Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living, have been brought together specifically to help you and offer specialist advice. Questions can also be asked to people who were or currently are young carers themselves. If you have a question you would like to ask our expert panel, select the topic 'Expert Panel Q&A' from the drop down list before you click to submit your post. Or, click on 'Expert Panel Q&A' below.