Hi, I'm wondering if any of you who are in remission but getting 3-monthly reviews can advise. I'm really keen to book a holiday in Portugal but don't want to go in high summer. I'd prefer to wait till September or October.
I'm due a review this month and then a further one in August but I'm wondering if I should take the risk of booking before the August review.
We had to cancel our holiday last year as my cyst was discovered just after we'd booked and I was in hospital when we should have been away. The timing of our cancellation meant we got nearly all our money back, including some insurance but I know I wouldn't get insurance back if I had to cancel now.
Have any of you had to consider this? What would you do?