Yes/no cancer

Sorry 😐 just working out how to use this forum 🤦🏼‍♀️I had an unsual cyst that was like a large sausage twisted round my overt n tube n bladder n c125 wasn't that high it was 48 , so had everything out , which is ok I'm 48 ! So waited for everything to b tested n op can't spell it sorry then when all came back , consultant said that it's a yes/ no cancer not enough to treat at moment wait 6 months which is up now n I've been having same symptoms but with real bad pains in legs x sorry but have things wrong with my brain, so trying to explain 😻🤷‍♀️🐾 Sorry haven't a clue how to use this forum 😻😻😻

1 Reply

oldest • newest
  • Lol! I know what you mean about the site. I just muddle my way around it.i think I've sent some messages to cyber space xx.

I had same but my CA was much higher.

They weren't sure of my results so had to have further testing. All came back ok thank the heavens xxx but not before radicle surgery.

I looked up borderline cysts on internet so have a read but try not to worry as it seems they know what they are doing and wouldn't leave you with cancer untreated.

I'm sure others will be along soon on this site to help

Wishing you the best of luck xxxx big hugs yasmin

You may also like...