Knowing who is who

Just to clarify, my wife's ovacome forum name is Luk4ward. I joined the Carers UK forum as I am her husband and my forum name is dibill. I am confused as to why dibill has come up on the ovacome site when originally it was Luk4ward. Apart from the fact that both sites seem to be managed by HealthUnlocked I cannot explain the mix up. As Luk4ward's husband I will chat under dibill so you amazing ladies will know if it is my wife whom is chatting or me.

3 Replies

• Having sent you a message this morning, I now realise I responded to maybe an older post. Have to admit to being a bit confused but whatever the situation, I send my love and best wishes to both Diana and you. You're obviously going through a sad time and I will be thinking about you both.

Love and hugs, Solange.xxxx

• Thank you, I will have to review that post, but I just tried to explain that I am on a couple of different forums through HealthUnlocked so I chat through a couple of usernames so I wanted people to know I was using my wife's user name on one and my own on another. If you see a post by Luk4ward or dibill it is me, Diana's husband on line because my wife sadly does not bother coming on the forums now. Thanks for your kind wishes.

• Thanks for the explanation. It makes perfect sense. Please pass on my sympathy and best wishes to Diana. I'm sorry for how things are - for you both

Love, Solange

You may also like...