?Coffee morning

Ladies we are in process of organising our next patient day which will probably be end nov in galway but just wondering if there is interest for a coffee morning in dublin in oct

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes it would be lovely to have a coffee morning in dublin. What date ?.

• Hi

I'm interested - I think it's great to be able to meet up and share experiences.

Juliet

• Hi, I'd defo be interested if the meeting will happen in city center. :)

• We usually have them in the hilton in kilmainham as they have a nice room there and are very accomodating, would that work?

• Hi, I don't drive so if there is a bus stop nearby it might work . I don't know that area at all. :)

• Will we go for 7th Oct

• At what time?

• usually 11-1

there is a bus that comes out from the city centre and stops just a short distance from the hotel. also some people walk up from the luas but i think it might be 15-20 min walk. will find out about the bus for you

• Thanks, I was checking now and the Luas should work fine. I don't mind walking but eventually I can catch a taxi from the luas stop. Thanks a mil. :)

• The 13 or 40 Dublin Bus stops at Emmet Road which is about a 2/3 minute walk.

Alternatively the Luas (Red line) stops at Suir Road which is a 7/8 minute walk

• Would be interested in both if I'm still in Dublin in Oct. Galway should be fine in Nov. Will look forward to meeting old and new friends.

XXX

• Count me in!

You may also like...