Happy Christmas

Hi all my wonderful new friends

I would just like to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a happy healthy new year.

I know we will all be watching everyone tucking in to huge plates of food while we nibble away at our 'little and often' meals, but I am sure we will feel much fitter than them at the end of the holiday season

Best wishes

Edwina xx

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Edwina, I hope you and everyone else, and all those dear to you all have a lovely peaceful Christmas.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year.

Don't let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.

• Oh! That is so lovely, think I will make that my mantra.

All best wishes for 2012

Edwina X

• Hey, I'm 11 Stone at the moment. Haven't been anywhere near that since my teenage years! Everyone says I have never looked better. If they didn't keep telling me I'll drop dead of this I wouldn't believe them! All the best to one and all for Christmas.

• Hey, well done Mr 11 stone Fredsonic !

• Dear all,

Happy Christmas to you all. Every day is a blessing so let's start counting ours!

Best wishes Maggie

• I would like to wish you Edwina and everyone who comes on this site,a very Happy Christmas and all the best for The New Year.

Stevej

• Wishing Everyone all the best for their Christmas in their own way, and in their own time.

Best wishes to All

• Happy Xmas to Edwina and all. Looking forward with optimism and appreciation of good things. Terry

You may also like...