A very happy Smus (Christmas ) to you all

Hi Every one wishing you a great Christmas and a great new year, we Have been and still are some, having a not very good time, But we are still here, I have got My Grandsons discarded Thomas Tank plate ready for my Christmas Dinner, and a glass for a cheeky wine. and above all got My fantatic Family of whom put up with me,. with this illness, not forgetting our Nurses and doctors who I owe my Life to. and not forgetting you lot who have helped me with so many Ideas, to get by. Lots of love to you Ladies, and a manly hug to you lads, speak to you in the New year, God Bless. Tony.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Tony

Have a wonderful Christmas and an even better new year. Onwards and upwards:-)

I take pleasure knowing I wont feel stuffed and I won't put on weight at Christmas. Got to look for the positive in everything ;-)

Best wishes to you and all your family

Edwina xx

• Merry Christmas to all and your right edwina onwards and upwards and here's to 2013, Merry Christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Merry Christmas to one and all, this will be my 1st Christmas with the new plumbing, so should be interesting. Haven`t got a `POSH` Thomas plate but will use a side plate so not to overload..........

Hope all on here have a great Christmas, also best wishes to our long suffering partners.

You may also like...