CHARITY EVENING

Some may know I have been raising funds for OPA with a cd of myself and to add to the total there is a charity show in Gotham south of Nottingham. Organised by my son. The night consists of Me doing my Matt Monro tribute show,My son compering and doing a spot of his own,Nostalgic tv quiz,Raffle with prizes donated by local firms etc and 60s/70s disco and licensed bar.If anyone from the Notts area would like to attend get in touch.Sat May the 19th.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • in the saddle with my first live performance since my surgery 13 months ago.Doing well after a rough ride but still struggle with food and burping and few more things.Next hospital check 2 weeks so fingers crossed !

• Ahh good luck Griff - sadly live to far away but shall play my CD and imagine I am there.

Hugs

Lyn xx

• Thanks.Will dedicate song to u on the night xx

• Good luck with the show, sorry cant make it, but I wish you all the best.

Fingers crossed for you on your next check up hope all goes well.

• Cheers Mick

• Great charity evening.We raised £525 for OPA. Very successful so will be more events in near future!

• Well done Griff sounds like you had a great time, hope everything went ok for you on the night and it didnt tire you out too much.

Hope everthing was ok on your last checkup.

Mick

• Yes worn out at end of the night but worth it! yes last check up all ok and next one July so fingers crossed.Hope all good with you.

Thanks Mick

• Will be presenting cheque to a chap from OPA who will be attending our local meeting at Grantham saturday.Looks around £600 now which is fab

• when is the next one and where? new to this,only had my op in oct, live at keyworth nottingham

You may also like...