I know that this may be an unusual question, but I think it worthwhile to ask.
I received a letter from my water company stating that they were about to switch to chloramine from chlorine as a water additive for the water supply. The letter stated that there was no problems for any except dialysis patients in machine use, as stomach acid breaks down the chloramine before it can be absorbed by the body when taken orally.
No to mention the fact of high-dose acid suppression, but it seems to me that with dumping syndrome there should be at least a passing cause for concern.
Has anyone here had any experience with this issue? I imagine it perfectly safe, but I found no information out there as to this issue.