Tai Chi Wellbeing Course : NRAS have organised a Tai... - NRAS

NRAS

33,704 members41,770 posts

Tai Chi Wellbeing Course

Aribah-NRAS profile image

NRAS have organised a Tai Chi Wellbeing Course for beginners starting at the 7 May, specifically for people living with RA or JIA. Our host for the Tai Chi Wellbeing Course teaches a comprehensive set of Tai Chi Health programmes, which safely address specific health issues while being safe, accessible and enjoyable for all. To learn more and book, see our website: nras.org.uk/wellbeing-courses

6 Replies

Is this a live Zoom? Sadly my Net connection would crash at the moment, but for future reference I’d be interested.

I've been doing Tai Chi regularly for nearly 12 years now and highly recommend it to everybody. Good for body and mind. My balance is brilliant and I've gained a lot of mental and physical strength.

Can this, or some of this, be done seated?

Aribah-NRASPartner in reply to sunnyweek

Hi sunnyweek,This programme can be easily modified for individual needs. Aribah😊

Hi, the course details say it is only a accessable via zoom live as there are no recordings. I am struggling to see where the times are listed to see if it can fit in around work. Many thanks

Aribah-NRASPartner in reply to Shelby37

Hi Shelby37,For more information regarding wellbeing courses please visit nras.org.uk/wellbeing-courses. This 5 week course runs every Saturday at 10am from 7 May- 4 June. Hope that helps! Aribah 😊

You may also like...