I have RA and take 125mg of methotrextae weekly. Having immunosuppressents means they advise the Flu and or the pneumonia jab, which i have done.
However my husband has returned from the Vets after the dogs annual check up, to announce that the dog cannot have his kennel cough preventative as it is a live preparation and if he was too sneeze on me post treatment i could be effected it. The Vet (this is UK BTW) has adviced talking to my doctor, my husband wants the dog protected, i feel this is such a small risk that they should go ahead and sort the dog out. but they both seem to be waiting for official permission.
Sorry its not a question re my health but has anyone else come across this situation?