Your thoughts?: Hey guys so I was wondering if you... - NRAS

NRAS
26,458 members30,371 posts

Your thoughts?

Ccrowlu
Ccrowlu
12 Replies

Hey guys so I was wondering if you could give me some insight/opinions/ advice. I have been thinking of starting a blog to like tell my story and reach out to others that live the same way I do (minus the camper living) and basically create a community where everyone with all different kinds of chronic illnesses can feel safe and have support. What are your thoughts on this idea?

Update. I created the blog! And I made my first post. I don’t know if you all want to see it but here’s the link anyways 😂

chronicpostsblog.wordpress....

12 Replies
oldestnewest
amanda-dunmow

Sounds like a good idea, why not include the camper living!

1 like
Ccrowlu

Well i would but I meant that most people that would possibly follow the blog wouldn’t love in a camper lol.

Ruthytootie2

Absolutely. Go for it. 👍

1 like
Hidden
Hidden

I think its a great idea. Not everyone fits into a neat category illness wise, so all would be welcome. There is a lot of support for some diseases, little or none for others.

4 likes
ruth_p

I just read your welcome page and it sounds great. My husband has a blog on Wordpress called My Mental Life if you want to check it out. 🙂

2 likes
ruth_p
ruth_p
in reply to ruth_p
1 like
Ccrowlu
Ccrowlu
in reply to ruth_p

❤️

Smiler53

Well done you, go for it! Good luck. X

2 likes
Kalimera57

And go for the campa van bit too!

2 likes
Hidden
Hidden

Good for you! I'd include the camper living if you want... Why not!

I used to blog years ago, but kind of pooped out. It's good fun.

1 like
nablur

I think it’s great. Sharing your experience is a good thing for you, and you never know how many others who can identity with you, and also support you. ❤️

1 like

You may also like...