Feeling Good: Hi Guys hope you are all dealing with the... - NRAS

NRAS
26,264 members30,106 posts

Feeling Good

Hi Guys hope you are all dealing with the weather,I’m feeling the best I’ve been for what seems ages.I took Jack out for his usual walk along the canal at 6am it is a fabulous morning here. We have just got back from our walk in the Forrest .

This week I’m seeing a physio then have a appointment with orthotics for my new insoles,I’m hoping my feet will be more comfortable.

Photo off dawn this morning over Moray Firth taken from my bedroom window.

Regards Mike

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Looks amazing the rain is lovely it feels so fresh now I've not liked all that heat my body can't adjust quick enough I'm on steroids for flair and i have thyroid prob so I've been bubbling up .

Lovely to read and see. ☺

1 like

I've been loving the sunshine, although has been a tadge too hot at times.

But yesterday with the sudden drop in temperature, my body reacted to it, which it hasn't done in a long time. Flu like symptoms came over me, another layer of clothing on & a hot water bottle!!

Just feel absolutely shattered today now.

Oh well, a lazy Sunday it is then... 😄

1 like

Lovely photo and a bit fresher up here in Scotland I live in the West go to hear things are better

Great to hear 😘

Heat is a good excuse to take things easy....early morning walk and then a rest for us. Hope physio and orthotics do the trick.

1 like

Lovely photo!

So glad to hear you feel well and are able to walk doggo :-D

Hello Matalow, how good to hear positive news. I am very happy for you. Long may it last. All the best.

You may also like...