Pip

Went for assessment last week and have just been told that I get the enhanced daily living and standard mobility until 2020. Am so pleased and relieved as was really struggling. Just thought I would post a good news post for a change as all mine have been moany up until now.😀

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's great news. Good to hear when someone gets awarded PIP.

Beverley (NRAS Helpline)

• Thank you.

• Fantastic news!

• Thank you.

• Well done. Fantastic news. 👏💃 x

• Thank you.

• Really pleased for you. Treat yourself to something you need, or something you don't need but you do want! I expect I'll be called for reassessment before year end as mine runs out December 2018

• Thank you.

• Well done great news

• Thank you.

• Great news! Well done lovely. I too had enhanced daily living and standard mobility.

• Thank you.

• That's great had my assessment 2 weeks ago today haven't heard anything yet I'm dreading the brown envelope coming through the door 😭

• You can phone to check on the progress,I did as waiting was making me anxious. Good luck.☺

• Has anybody got it while still working? I work full time but constantly being told to apply.

• I do have a part time job,but have been signed off long term sick as there are no jobs I can do there. You can claim if you work though,its a relatively easy process although the face to face assessment can be nerve racking. Just be honest about what you can't do. Good luck☺

• I got it a few weeks ago, I work full time but will be going down to 80% from September. I am a teacher. You should apply and see what happens.

• why isn't it for life? RA is lifelong disability??

• Totally agree, it is good to here some news that doesn't involve the DWP being nasty.

You may also like...