Read an |Article on a site called Asphyxia on drinking Apple Cider Vinegar to reduce pain and inflammation

Read an |Article on a site called Asphyxia on drinking Apple Cider Vinegar to reduce pain and inflammation

Has Anyone tried this, the site is for Ankylosing Spondylitis , they are saying to put 3 to 4 Tbsps. in 8 ounces of water and drink 3 times a day. Also the no starch diet of course we mostly know that. And should notice a difference in a week. I know apple cider Vinegar does have a lot of great things it can do for us, just not sure on the amounts per day. for safety. I know a lot of people take it for Acid |Reflux

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Think I've found the article. Is this it? Interesting theory. Anything's worth a try!

helloasphyxia.wordpress.com...

• yes

• I take a tsp in glass of water before every meal. Helps with digestion:)

• Hi there, hope your day is going well. yes have heard it is great for the digestive issue.

• Hey to you too, have been enjoying the sun and the cherry trees blooming, almost forgetting my uninvited companion, RA. Hope everything well as can be with you too😊

• I put 10mls of cider vinegar in a mug of boiling water and add a teaspoon of honey and drink it twice a day. I find it helps with digestion and feels a bit like a tonic. My grandfather had it everyday and lived until 96 with all of his ailments.

• I tried cider vinegar many years ago and it had no noticeable effects apart from giving me more wind than usual!

• Actually my wonder medicine if I have a stomach flu or feel nauseous and also to gargle with when I have a sore throut. Works like magic😊

• Yes is great for a lot of things.

• Oh wow. I'm for sure going to try that! Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm alway looking for natural things to try. As I know u do as well. Have a great day🌻

• Your welcome, let me know if you notice a difference, and people also do the turmeric intake as well, there is a article on this fourm on the turmeric paste and tells you how to mix it and how much to take. Maybe try one for a bit and then add in the other, hard to tell when you taking everything together to know which one is being most effective. But both together can be effective. Like anything, read up on it before you take it, some things can irritate the system depending on the condition of your system for example if you have a Ulcler, or sensitive to things. Hope your day is at a good level for pain.

• Yes I will try them one at a time. Then together. Hope your day is going great as well.🌻

• Trying to get my Son to try it for his AS, someone said they put it in hot water and add honey, it may be easier, Use Braggs Organic brand

• Yes, I read that too. I'm going to try it hot with the honey. Hope your son will start & that it helps him🌻

You may also like...