I am fine: Hi I have just found your site I had RA for... - NRAS

NRAS
26,221 members30,064 posts

I am fine

Hi I have just found your site I had RA for 5 years some time it really gets me down, but like the lady in the film I always say I am fine ,my close family,understand I am not ,I got so much to live for and I have got a fantastic consultant,I am a 70year old lady got a wonderful husband children & fantasic grandchildren what more could you want

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Welcome to this site. Glad to hear you have a positive attitude to this decease. I too am an 'older lady' having had erosive RA for 32 years, have learnt to live alongside it. I have a very supportive family and adorable grandchildren, who keep me young at heart. Wishing you all the very best. Hugs G. X

1 like

Welcome, it's always good to hear from people who live with RA in a positive way. Pop in from time to time and cheer us up. Hugs.

1 like

Welcome, it is good to hear from someone that continues to be able to enjoy their life and share with their extended family. I hope you continue to post here and are able to encourage some of the others who are more recent on their journey that there can be a good outcome and mangeable symptoms. I always dread answering questions from a newbie that i answer as positively as i can and then i get the "great!, so you are ok now?" question and i really hate having to answer at that point. Great to have you here.

Blessings.

You may also like...