Can anyone help, having a really bad flare I'm my right hand at the moment & I'm thinking of getting in touch with someone who could help me get some rails fitted into my bathroom to help me ( & my poor husband) get me out of the bath.njust not sure who to contact first to get the ball rolling, I'm under no illusion that this will be quick just what to see if I have any options xx on a happy note it's my birthday today yay 44 going 84 today have a good day everyone luv michelle x

6 Replies

  • Happy Birthday Michelle! Hope you have a lovely day.

    Your local council should be able to help with adjustments to your home, if you type in "Disabled relief" & your local council name it should lead you to information to what may be available to you or alternately Occupational Health should be able to help.

  • Aww thank you & thankyou for your reply x

  • Happy Birthday! I have put a link below to the section on the Government website that tells you what you need to know about the disabled facilities grant. I have also put the link to the page where you can apply for it. Hope this helps:

    Beverley (NRAS Helpline)

  • Thankyou x

  • Happy Birthday 🎁🎂🎁

  • Try mobility shop on line you might get some I dears

You may also like...