Good morning everyone on this bright frosty morning. - NRAS

NRAS
26,231 members30,067 posts

Good morning everyone on this bright frosty morning.

Good morning everyone from a frosty Bulkington. It is very cold here,but the sun is shining which is a blessing. I slept well for a change and it makes a difference to how i am feeling. I have even been out in my garden taking photos of the frost and my plants. I have snowdrops out already and the photo you can see is of a Christmas rose.

I wish you all a lovely Sunday and i hope your aches and pains are all very minimal.xxxx

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Good morning Sylvi. Cold and frosty here in Essex too. It feels like winter has finally arrived. I've definitely overdone it this last three days but hoping for a restful day today. Angela x

1 like

Lovely photo Sylvie.

Wishing you a Happy New Year. xxx

1 like

I love snowdrops. We didn't plant any when we came back but intend to have a patch reserved for some when we move. Although we haven't any snow here we have had a heavy frost & our trip out this morning was delayed as my h had to scrape the ice off the car windows. First time we've needed to do that for over 12 years! Just as well I was prepared for it & bought the necessary accoutrements when Aldi had them lol! I was toasty warm in my ski jacket & gloves, new boots & teddy bear ear muffs unlike my h who complained all the while we were out! Well, if he won't wear gloves & ear muffs he will be silly man!!!

I hope you're all keeping toast warm Sylvi & the sun is shining where you are. :)

1 like

Hiya lovely, great to hear u a bit more positive x hugs Axx

1 like

What a lovely picture sylvi. Brightened up my day at work!

Beverley

1 like

Glad you enjoyed it. Have a lovely day.xxx

You may also like...