RETUXIMAB : Had my first Infusion yesterday, everything... - NRAS

NRAS
26,270 members30,117 posts

RETUXIMAB

Had my first Infusion yesterday, everything went well and having second one on 11th December. Thank you everyone for your help and allieving my anxieties. It's always a bit stressful when you start something new.

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done ! Rest up now and let it work xx

Yaaaa marm, good for you! I hope your new meds work good and offer relief. Keep us posted on your progress and good luck.

Yay!

Well done you. Now as Allanah says, take it easy until the 11th. I'm having my 12th cycle that day so will think of you. Btw the second rip is easier and quicker than the first.

Take care kikideelili x

Thank you everyone. Yesterday was a zero energy one. No pain and no energy. Has anyone found anything that helps with this problem.

Thank you everyone. Yesterday was a zero energy one. No pain and no energy. Has anyone found anything that helps with this problem.

Good luck tomorrow with your Rituximab Infusion. I'll be thinking of you when I'm having mine!!!the

Hiya Marm

How you doing? Has the steroid drip helped?

Had a rubbish two weeks! No energy but hoping after second Rituximab things will start to improve. Let me know how you get on.

Good luck tomorrow with your Rituximab Infusion. I'll be thinking of you when I'm having mine!!!the

Thank you Marm. How did yours go?

OK. Just hoping I've seen the last of the week exhaustion. You're OK.

The Rituximab is killing your B cells. That's what's making you tired. No quick fix I'm affraid.

Oh well just soldier on.

You may also like...