21,378 members25,106 posts

Take part in NRAS Social care research by phone or email

An opportunity to have your say about access to Social Care

and the implications for those living with RA.

NRAS is conducting research into the experiences of people living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) in relation to provision of social care and support. We would be very grateful if you could participate by sharing your experiences via email or over the phone so we can gain a better understanding of the issues that some of you may face. All information provided will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will your personal details will not be used as all feedback will be made anonymous.

Social Care? What does it mean? It’s a broad term covering the provision of social work, personal care, protection and support to people in need or at risk, or with needs arising from illness, disability, poverty or old age. If you received any services you think might fall under that definition, whether it was a one off adaptation to your home, family or friends helping with the housework or any other service helping you to maintain your independence paid for by yourself or by the Local Council/Authority, or if you have had difficulty accessing information relating to social care provision and funding then we would love to hear from you.

If you would like to participate in this research via a telephone interview please email me at with your phone number and best possible time to call. Each interview should take at most 30 minutes and I am happy to call you in the evening if that is more convenient.

Alternatively if you would like to share your experience and views on social care etc. please email me your views by Friday 15th August at . If you have any questions or suggestions etc. please feel free to contact me Contact: at 01628 823524 or via email

Thank you,


Ben Clubbs Coldron

NRAS Government Affairs Intern

You may also like...