some days its my feet or shoulders everyday its my hands the tiredness is very hard to deal with I now only sleep a few hours a night how do you adjust your life sorry to moan
hi I am new to R A and have been reading about flair... - NRAS
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
Wednesday, gave me piriton to take at night as I was not able to sleep, woke at 2.30 am, to find I must have...
Hi, I was diagnosed yesterday with RA and am trying to get my head around it all. I have been reading the recent posts and I feel confussed.
and anxious about the next few weeks. Just needed to share this with you all as I have found all the...
Hi I am new to this site. I have been taking Humira for sometime now and I wonder if anyone else worries about the possible side effects.
About 10 days ago I was advised to take a break from hydroxychloroquine as I was having issues with my eyes.
- Have I got ra? I have had all the usual symptoms for 7 weeks. This is my first flare up and my doctor is useless.
- Recently diagnosed in June. Been reading posts here for a little while now and am glad to say I have joined for the support.
- Hi! I am brand new to this site. Just found you today. I have RA, fibro, and polymy. rhuematica.
- I am having conflicting answers from different Doctors about request for OT, Please Help!
- I am new and looking forward hearing from new people, anyone have slightly low white blood cell count from MTX?
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.