Early days

Day 2 early days but feeling good. Eating like a proper goat but better than smoking I guess. Going cold turkey so might rant on here now and again to let my frustration out lol

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ure on day 2 so I'm going to follow ure lead keep going Im assuming the answer just don't smoke

• Just woke up yesterday and thought enough is enough let's get healthy. Keep reading people's comments as well helping me stay positive but a long road ahead

• Well done on making it to day two! It does get easier trust me.. have you downloaded a smoke free app? I found that very useful as told me how many days etc and also kept me going :)

• Yeah I got the smoke fee app downloaded gives me tips and shows how much I saved, etc, etc. I'm feeling quite positive at the moment but there's a long way to go, I'll just rant at u lot when I have bad days πŸ˜‚

• My tip is just don't think about it! I'm using the patches which are a great help but when a craving comes.. keep occupied (I downloaded a game to keep my hands busy) lol

• I've started yoga actually lol it seems weird but it really helped these last 2 days, but it's a lot harder than I thought my legs are in bits lol

• Haha sounds good :) might try it myself when my chest clears!

• Yeah really does work πŸ‘ what game you playing then? Hope your chest clears soon and isn't too bad πŸ˜“

• It's a wooden puzzle game πŸ™‚ Keeps me occupied for about 5 mins and by then the craving has passed lol

I think I'm clearing 25 years of chemicals lol so I'm just going to push on through and see how I am tomorrow lol

• That's it take it day by day, stay positive you will be fine πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

• Rant as much as you want Daneagle87 it works wonders!

Hope today is going OK for you. It's worth it, definitely worth it.

• Getting there thank you, taking everyday as it comes. Yeah I feel ranting is going to be my 'go to tool' lol

• hi daneagle

welcome and congrats on day 2 :) i also stopped cold turkey it will test you physically and mentally but trust me you can do it! and you will get to a place before you know it where you feel more settled!, and youll get lots of support on here round the clock too :D

• Welcome Daneagle87

edit: sorry Daneagle, didn't mean to submit such a short reply there, I too quit cold turkey a year and a half ago. It is a bumpy road but worth all of it to be where I am today, in good health, feel good and just a better person. I can honestly say, this community was my savior. Post as often as you like, good or bad - thats what we are here for. We look forward to reading your progress updates :)

• Hello, everyone so friendly here πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

You may also like...