No Smoking Day
2,580 members31,310 posts

Start of Day 9

Wow Check me out on Day 9. Friday was hard as I knew it would be. I used to smoke a lot on Friday night (sadly not due to being out partying) but mainly due to having a few drinks at home and a few joints.

Saturday was the hardest day yet as it was my first one since I kicked it. My DW works and is out all day which left me to freely smoke all day long....that was really tough.

Sunday and one week in, and I have to say I hardly thought about smoking the whole day, totally brilliant.

This morning, not much really, Once I got into London I was walking behind several smokers and they really stunk!! I used to enjoy the smell but this morning was gross......Just had my morning Banana and now for some Crunchy Nut and then the blue pill.....

I cant believe im actually doing this.....:eek:

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Tea

Yea they know. My Kids are really pleased. I know my wife is too but she is still sceptical to the point that she actually asked to smell my fingers (lol to check for smoke people hehe).

Nice one Lloyd :)

In fact, I think we can say that it won't be long before you're well and truly off the cravey-train ;)

You may also like...