Women's talk.... Gentlemen you have been warned! :)

Hi ladies

Bit of an odd one but I have started my period today a whole week early, so odd, I am like clockwork normally as I am nearly at 6 weeks quit this is my first period since I quit anyone else found it's buggered up their cycle? I'm pretty sure I've had this before when quitting but not by a whole week and I didn't relate it to quitting before.... I have no other symptoms so I'm wondering if quitting is the cause? Xxx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • pretty normal i think dj

forum.nosmokingday.org.uk/s...

mrs me was the same

Ah thank you for that link Teffers, very helpful x

• Could have been worse, it might not have arrived at all :eek: lol

As for the question god knows, I've always let the women sort that

stuff out :)

• Women talk and all the replies are male lmao

• Ah, this is a very strange one, but what I can say, I did not have a period for two whole years ( yippee) on holiday in India, full blown period, at the same time I took a call to say mum had passed away.

So my thoughts are maybe your body is in slight shock, at this wonderful thing you are doing Donna.:)

• Thank you all, I know it's not the nicest of subjects :eek: but couldn't find any answers on tinternet xx

• Ohhh I DONT miss that at all

My life before I had a hysterectomy revolved around my periods :(:mad::(

My cycle used to vary from 10 days of normal living to between 8 to 12 days of very heavy bleeding horrendous pain

After the hysterectomy

FREEDOM :D:D:D

Took my over a year though not to automatically go down the aisle to pick up my supply

There were afew downsides to having the op but over all I'm glad I had it done

Hope you are soon back to your normal cycle hun x

• Ohhh I DONT miss that at all

My life before I had a hysterectomy revolved around my periods :(:mad::(

My cycle used to vary from 10 days of normal living to between 8 to 12 days of very heavy bleeding horrendous pain

After the hysterectomy

FREEDOM :D:D:D

Took my over a year though not to automatically go down the aisle to pick up my supply

There were afew downsides to having the op but over all I'm glad I had it done

Hope you are soon back to your normal cycle hun x

Gosh that sounds horrible Carol, bet it's like a new lease of life now! I can't imagine 10 normal days a month and the rest being on! It's bad enough me having this one a week early! I have had a scan today though on my pelvis and stomach I'm wondering if all the pressing has made it start, I'm grasping at straws really :/ xx

• Gosh that sounds horrible Carol, bet it's like a new lease of life now! I can't imagine 10 normal days a month and the rest being on! It's bad enough me having this one a week early! I have had a scan today though on my pelvis and stomach I'm wondering if all the pressing has made it start, I'm grasping at straws really :/ xx

Do you know, Donna, I'd put money on the scan being exactly what started it. I had an internal scan once and exactly the same thing happened to me.

Re 10 days off and the rest on- it is indeed horrendous. I went through that stage a year or so back and it cost me an absolute fortune in super+ Tampax (sorry, boys, too much info again ;)). I'm SO glad I seem to have come out the other side of that particular menpausal symtom!

• Do you know, Donna, I'd put money on the scan being exactly what started it. I had an internal scan once and exactly the same thing happened to me.

Re 10 days off and the rest on- it is indeed horrendous. I went through that stage a year or so back and it cost me an absolute fortune in super+ Tampax (sorry, boys, too much info again ;)). I'm SO glad I seem to have come out the other side of that particular menpausal symtom!

Thanks Sam that's reassuring xxx

You may also like...