I was not survived a 3rd day before_ Challenge

Hi all,

This is a fresh feeling, because, I never tried this before.

Actually yesterday-my second day was very tough.Anyway yesterday ended last night. trying to believe this miracle that I have quited smoking before 48hrs..

Now I Understood, Smoking is tough to start .. difficult to stop.

I know one thing If I cant quit this time I will not quit for ever.

Let the Third day decide

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • way to go :)

keeping a positive mindset will help you win this battle

have you wrote a list of reasons why you want to quit yet? as it does help to reread them whenever you feel like giving in

distrating your mind is helpful too so whenever you feel like you cant go on come on here and post and read some of the very helpful posts around

one of the best things with this forum is the amazing support you will get from people that know exactly what your going through and will support you all the way

:D

• Hello Nikhal.

Great to see you're still with us. Well done. :D

You CAN do this.

Just take one day at a time and you WILL win this.

Stay strong and take care.

May x :)

• Thanks carol, you are giving good support for my mind set.

Thank you so muchway to go :)

keeping a positive mindset will help you win this battle

have you wrote a list of reasons why you want to quit yet? as it does help to reread them whenever you feel like giving in

distrating your mind is helpful too so whenever you feel like you cant go on come on here and post and read some of the very helpful posts around

one of the best things with this forum is the amazing support you will get from people that know exactly what your going through and will support you all the way

:D

• Huummm... thanks a lot, May

I have a dinner party tonight need to survive that without cigarette. That's the only confusion I'm facing now

Hello Nikhal.

Great to see you're still with us. Well done. :D

You CAN do this.

Just take one day at a time and you WILL win this.

Stay strong and take care.

May x :)

You may also like...