Day 10

Hello everyone, 1st post but I have been reading a fair few of everybody else's over the past week or so!

What a great forum with the support and encouragement you give each other!

Day 10 for me cold turkey and the past 24 hrs have been MURDER! One total non stop craving. I know it is eventually supposed to get better & I'm determined not to give in just finding it real difficult today :mad::mad:

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome to the forum Lee and well done for getting to day 10 :)

It is tough in the beginning but honestly it does get better!!

When you're craving you can try drinking a lot of water, didn't go CT 'cos I have no willpower, but it helped me and also sucking on like a lolly stick or a roll of paper tricks your brain!!

And post on here as well 'cos it really does help :)

• Thank you!

I done 10 month a few year back but started again like a fool then last year I done 4 month and started again whilst on holiday.

Just need to take it hr by hr at the minute!

• Thank you!

I done 10 month a few year back but started again like a fool then last year I done 4 month and started again whilst on holiday.

Just need to take it hr by hr at the minute!

You're very welcome :)

Know what you mean, I stopped for 18 months then blew it :/

But we'll do it!!

• Know exactly what you mean, have been having a constant crave all night and sucked on so many lollies I've made the roof of my mouth sore! On a plus side though i feel like i can handle these cravings now and i can work thru them. It does get easier, hold on in there.:)

You may also like...