No Smoking Day
2,581 members31,313 posts

Day 13

Hi guys,

Day 13th and the sun is shining. Going to take my dog for a walk around the forest, it will make a nice change not to be getting dragged along with the lead in one hand and the lighter in the other frantically trying to spark a fag :)

Big shout out to Amanda aka MidWifey - The 2 week mark is touching distance now baby yehaaaa :)

Have a great day everybody :)

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Cheers Max mate I appreciate that. I see your breathing down the neck of "4" months!!! Its that type of effort that gives me inspiration to keep going. :)

enjoy your walk Jay , taking in big lungfuls of fresh clean air, You will feel rightly proud when you hit that 2 week mark!

You too Trea, I be here to congrat you when you rock the month :):):)

Hi guys,

Day 13th and the sun is shining. Going to take my dog for a walk around the forest, it will make a nice change not to be getting dragged along with the lead in one hand and the lighter in the other frantically trying to spark a fag :)

Big shout out to Amanda aka MidWifey - The 2 week mark is touching distance now baby yehaaaa :)

:)

I can so relate to dog walking and trying to light a cig lol. Apparently its warm and sunny outside (only just awake) and I have been told by big sis we are taking the dogs out.

Thanks JayJay, this is the worst time of day for me.........must resist the urge to buy cigs!

Amanda!!! you are NOT going to get stressed and smoke this week end. OH will not give you a cigarette and you will NOT buy any.:mad: I am really rooting for you to have a completely smoke free weekend!

*puts away stroppy hat, dons nicer hat*

Morning Amanda, what a lovely thing to do, dog walking , loads of fresh air as I said to JJ. Enjoy:D:D

You may also like...