Day 5

So im into Day 5 now and to be honest i feel good, yesterday was the worst day ever, no sleep at all just topped it off, i came close to having a cig- although i didnt give in.

Last night i went to bed early and slept all the way through- no disruptions at all. Only thing this morning is i have a major headache- I can live with this though!

Im hoping it now starts to get better and a lot more eaiser, i have still done this by going Cold Turkey and to top it off i am around people who smoke still and i have been strong and not given it to the little natsy sticks.

Good Luck everyone Stay ;)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Daisy

Well done on day 5 and extra well done on going CT.

Xx

• Hi Danielle, I did post in your day 4 thread. Please make sure you are drinking enough water etc,we would often get a drink as we had a cig so lots find that without sitting down to smoke, we forget to drink. could explian the headache..:rolleyes:

5 days, wow, be proud, you are nearly at the one week milestone:D:D

• well done on reaching day 5 hun :)

that is certainly a great achievement your sleeping habits wilbe up and down for afew weeks but should settle into a pattern soon as Trea says make sure you are drinking enough water and hopefully those headaches will soon pass

keep reading and posting on here to chart your progress

• Thanks Guys,

Also im finding my eyes are very dry is this a symptom as well, will it get better with drinking more water. Im constantly blinking as they feel so dry.

:)

• Thanks Guys,

Also im finding my eyes are very dry is this a symptom as well, will it get better with drinking more water. Im constantly blinking as they feel so dry.

:)

Hi Danielle :)

Don't remember having that, but did find I wasn't drinking enough at first 'cos when I smoked it made my mouth dry and nasty feeling but when I quit of course, it didn't.

You do need to drink plenty though - apart from anything else it helps flush out all the toxins from smoking.

You're doing really well!! x

You may also like...