day 21

Someone found a fluffy german shephard dog and handed him into us at work.

I asked my parents if I could keep him if the owner doesnt come forth as the council dog warden rehomes them after 7 days.

Nope, bunneh isnt allowed a bear-dog!

so I got really emotional.

I dont know if its the spoilt brat or the fag monster making me cry. I dont really want the dog anymore but Ive been emotional all day and it seems like any excuse, anyone know what i mean?

I got the bitch itch!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • im being totally irritably irrational

• Someone found a fluffy german shephard dog and handed him into us at work.

I asked my parents if I could keep him if the owner doesnt come forth as the council dog warden rehomes them after 7 days.

Nope, bunneh isnt allowed a bear-dog!

so I got really emotional.

I dont know if its the spoilt brat or the fag monster making me cry. I dont really want the dog anymore but Ive been emotional all day and it seems like any excuse, anyone know what i mean?

I got the bitch itch!

Ooooh, the bitch itch. Not a nice feeling :(

I hate those days. My boyfriend hates those days too. lol

Well done for reaching Day 21 though, whoop!!

I've never really needed to use the term "emotional rollercoaster" in my 24 years (though I'm sure there's plenty of that to come!), but it's definately true in this case. Make sure you treat yourself to something nice (a bath, a nice film that you can have a good cry to, some chocolate etc).

• im being totally irritably irrational

You have an excuse though - quitting plays hell with our brains.

I started a row with my dad 'cos I didn't get to choose my favourite flavour of ice-cream, *and* I sulked. I'm a 29 year old woman for *ahem*'s sake!! :rolleyes:

But no smoking bunny!!

• haha, I have a cat aswell! Another reason I shouldnt have a giant dog!

I shouldnt be so upset, but he was so cute and fluffy!

I think Im just annoyed that my parents said no. Us children dont like being told no at this age! lol

Im going to dance class tonight, I havent done it before. Its called Sh'Bam!

hopefully that will kill the bitch within!

• In my experience all women are irrational :D

Only 'cos we have to put up with men!!

Ooh and sherv.net/cm/emoticons/figh...

You may also like...