Had such a relaxed day after a down few days!

Had such a relaxed day today.

I cannot believe I ever started smoking!

All the side effects u get, what for a stinking pathetic cigarette.

On a level I respect my mind, body and soul to much to start back smoking.

I put the 15mg patch on again today, I took it off around 12 today it was making me feel yuck once I took it off I felt I had more energy etc.

I will be talking about this on Tuesday at my smoking consultation, I DON'T won't to be putting 15mg of nicotine in my system everyday.

I no my body and it's not feeling the patches I would rather continue with herbal remedies and other ways to relax the mind

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks Max

Good for you Nadz

You are not happy about putting chemicals into your body and you are right ; but you also need to be a little bit patient,it takes time to get rid of smoking and if you do need to keep the patches going then suffer that sweet, just to see smoking die.

You have this nailed,such a wonderful positive attitude and you clearly see your body as something to be cherished and not poisoned,as should we all :D so Nadz,keep it tight and keep posting,love the way you word things ;)

Ur very right, that's why I need to speak to her on Tuesday.

Something more natural.

My body as had enough of nicotine daily, but I talk to her about this.

Most definitely will be patient.

Education is needed more about the effects of smoking, from a young age.

If i would of known all the cravings etc and the chemicals we puff in I would of never started smoking.

• It's a well documented fact that the tobacco companies put things into our cigs in order to get us to become addicted. They are drug pushers of the highest order - there can be no other was to describe them - yet none of the Governments are taking them to task for this.

Because I suspect, of the revenue. I have never been fooled by the governments statements over the years that to put the cost of cigs up each budget is to encourage people to quit. Rather, so that they can get more revenue.

• 2 true my dear

It's a well documented fact that the tobacco companies put things into our cigs in order to get us to become addicted. They are drug pushers of the highest order - there can be no other was to describe them - yet none of the Governments are taking them to task for this.

Because I suspect, of the revenue. I have never been fooled by the governments statements over the years that to put the cost of cigs up each budget is to encourage people to quit. Rather, so that they can get more revenue.

Totally agree xo

You may also like...