Yippee ! one calendar month for me today and feeling as chuffed as chuffed can be . A quick summary of the most important things I have learned so far on my quit journey
1. I can lead a perfectly normal life without smoking, day to day life continues even without ciggies
2. I cannot be complacent as having smoked for 27 years ( 3 yr quit in the middle) I will probably always have to overcome situations when a ciggie sounds like a great idea, but this will get easier with time
3. This forum has been instrumental in my quit, it has helped to keep me on the straight and narrow. Its been a pleasure to communicate with so many lovely and crazy people
4. Money saved in bucket loads, probably in the region on £200
5. One day at a time , any thoughts about smoking are not going to disappear overnight.
6. I know I am doing this for the very last time !
Have a great day everyone and thank you to all who contribute to the forum