Feeling positive

Just thought I would check in to say I go over them days that I was really wanting to smoke.. So this last few days everything's been fine and cravings are a lot better.. I got diagnosed with having an anyurisum in me left eye tho.. But got see me doctore I still didn't smoke after the news tho.. So feeling a lots more positive today let's hope it lasts tho

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Shellyinstoke

Well done, stay positive, stay strong. Good going, especially with some rough news. Hope all will be well. Best wishes. :D

Shazza

• I'm also getting an eye infection in my other eye.. Lol feels like someone's punched me in it.. But I normaly get one a year..

• Just thought I would check in to say I go over them days that I was really wanting to smoke.. So this last few days everything's been fine and cravings are a lot better.. I got diagnosed with having an anyurisum in me left eye tho.. But got see me doctore I still didn't smoke after the news tho.. So feeling a lots more positive today let's hope it lasts tho

Hi Shelly, glad you got over them rough few days sorry about your eye problem hope you get that sorted soon. Well done!:)

You may also like...