No Smoking Day

Bad mood

:( woke up in a terrible and irritable mood today kept thinking about smoking last night.. So went to bed couldn't sleep so took a sleeping pill that made me dream about fags.. So today as well as me patch I'm chewing NRT gum as got calm down b4 family get here for a big Sunday dinner I'm cookin. And I'm off out to meet friends tonight that most ov um smoke do its gonba be a challange.. Just wanna go back bed.. Rant over lol

6 Replies

Those smoking dreams can certainly be a pain and they do lower the spirits but we can't let a silly dream beat us. So yes come on here and rant we all know where you are coming from. Hopefully tomorrow will be better so stay strong and stay quit

Thanks just bin for a walk got sum new plants for garden but still feel like bloody crying and going bed.. Must be a Sunday thing as felt like this last week too.. Just wish this sadness Wud pass

It will. it can feel a bit like you are in mourning at first but believe me that goes away, you will start to feel better soon I promise.:)

Well I servived the Sunday blues and didn't smoke.. I even went out had a few drinks and didn't smoke.. And for sun reason I didn't realise that one of my friends had quit smoking for a year... :confused: even tho he sat out side with me loads of times when I was smoking.. But feel great today and will be picking up my lower I think 10 mg patches 16 hr ones tomora.. Eek..

Go Shelly, you sound a lot better today :)

I don't think having PMS has helped me.. Lol..

You may also like...