Day 75 - I cant believe it - for the second time

Hello fellow quitters!

Just moving into day 75 and am still pinching myself.

I keep telling myself 'Wow - I think I'm really gonna be smoke free! - but its a long way yet - stay on guard! mental slap :D'

And the irony is..

When I had my first smoke 10 years ago, I said to myself 'Wow - I'm not going to turn into a smoker am I??? I hope not...' How naive I was.

I want to end this doomed journey by beating the nicstic for good! I am winning now and plan to win for the rest of my life...

I'm gonna call the penthouse to save me their finest tea (Im a tea- totler.. lol).. 9 and a bit months to go!!

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hello fellow quitters!

Just moving into day 75 and am still pinching myself.

I keep telling myself 'Wow - I think I'm really gonna be smoke free! - but its a long way yet - stay on guard! mental slap :D'

And the irony is..

When I had my first smoke 10 years ago, I said to myself 'Wow - I'm not going to turn into a smoker am I??? I hope not...' How naive I was.

I want to end this doomed journey by beating the nicstic for good! I am winning now and plan to win for the rest of my life...

I'm gonna call the penthouse to save me their finest tea (Im a tea- totler.. lol).. 9 and a bit months to go!!

Congratulations! You're well on your way and an inspiration for those of us following behind!

You may also like...